I think my daily readership might have increased. But then I don't have a comment thing set up, nor do I have a tracker. I'm going based solely on the fact that I told somebody else to read it, and I don't see why she wouldn't. I mean, it's not like she has anything better to do at her "job".
And who knows...maybe some random
fool has stumbled across it at some point and decided that he or she wants to know more about my life than a person has a right to.
So, since I was talking about
stolen music yesterday, I might was well continue that thread. At the moment, I am listening to "The Sweetest Thing" by
U2. I don't think that really counts as stolen since I own the
album it's on. That song always reminds me of
New Zealand because while I was there with a team from
this church back in 1999, that was like the only tape we had for the car. So we listened to it like over and over and over.
Anyway, back to the original topic. I've been searching all over for music by
The Clique. In particular, I am looking for the original version of the song Superman, which was covered by
REM on their album
Life's Rich Pageant. I listened to the 31.7 second clip at
Amazon, but that didn't quite cut it for me. It sounded really good, but I want to hear the whole thing. So if anybody happens to find it, let me know.
Well, I've got to go downstairs and grab my laundry. I have a huge pile in my room that I have been unable to get through. I wash about half of it and then my attention is diverted elsewhere. I honestly don't know how long it has been since all of my clothes have been clean.