This was sort of a difficult week as far as
work was concerned. The stress levels are building, and it's only going to get worse as the summer approaches. From all that I have heard, summer is high stress time there, and I'm joining at just the beginning of it. It's a little unfortunate because I was really looking forward to going to
Kosovo again this year. I went last year with a team from
my church, which is located in
Pasadena. Our trip was organized through a group called
World Servants Organization, which is based in
Minnesota.
Ok, I'll concede that most of those links are boring, but I'm not really all that energetic at the moment. Margaret came over tonight and we watched
Training Day. It was decent, although somewhat of a downer. Certainly it was not
the feel good movie of the year. Anyway, I gather this entry is not too exciting to read. I did my best. Dang it...now I'm depressed.