Well, another day another
dollar. I just got home from
work. The drive wasn't that bad, actually. Mostly because I've started taking a new way home. I think it might actually be a greater distance, but it takes less time because I don't have to take the 10 and 110 freeways through
Downtown Los Angeles, which is not to be confused with
Downtown Brown from TV's
Simon and Simon. Instead, I just take Wilshire all the way through
Miracle Mile, to
K-Town, then go left on Rampart, right on Temple, left on Alvarado, to the 2 freeway. That's probably too much information, but as you may have noticed I am having quite a bit of fun finding links for these random things. I'm sure I'll
tire of it soon.
So, my day was pretty busy, actually. I have one student who is literally a royal pain in the ass. He just got kicked out of his fourth hostfamily here. He has finally decided to just get an apartment for himself and not bother with a host family. Hopefully that will keep him happy and out of my hair.
I'm thinking that I should
clean my bathroom tonight. Since there's nothing on
TV tonight, I might just do that.