Damn, what a day that was. It was an incredibly stressful day at
work. I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch.
My
friend from
Tennessee is gone, though. That means I can just relax at home tonight. I think I'll watch the series finale of
X-Files on
Tivo. I'm curious to see if Chris Carter tied together all the loose ends he's pulled out of his ass over the last nine years.
This weekend, I'll be off in
Palm Springs with Katie, Alisa,
Shane Ross, Truong Vo, Travis Long, Christy Shay...and some other people whose names I can't recall. I'm in charge of getting the breakfast food for everybody. So...
Apple Jacks it is. It's too bad that link redirects you to the Kellogs page. Apple Jacks deserve their own website if you ask me. Well...it's time to brave the traffic and head home. I imagine it will be particularly dreadful today, with everybody heading out of town. Hooray.