I've got a toothache. And it's not just a mild one, either. I mean, it literally hurts. Sort of like when
Tom Hanks had that toothache in
Cast Away. Speaking of...I completely loved that movie.
And not to complain even more...But I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm 28 years old and, lately, my face has been breaking out like I was in 9th grade or something. Sometimes I wish I was still in 9th grade. Then, I had little more to worry about other than my homework and whether or not my continual pining after Cecilia would ever pay off.
Funny enough, this has been up on my screen all day, and I have periodically made little additions to it. Nothing too spectacular, though. I've got
a friend from out of town staying with me this week. He's from
Tennessee...although not originally. I don't think I'd be friends with somebody who was originally from there. Anyway, he had contacted me about a month and a half ago about staying with me "sometime at the end of May" but then I never heard anything else about it, so I assumed he wasn't coming. But then,
Erika mentioned to me that she had heard he would be staying with me. That was slightly frustrating because I had no idea he was coming. I'd already made some plans for this week. Monday night's plans I didn't cancel, but I put a rain check on my Thursday night plans.
Last night was the season finale of
my very favorite show. I must admit, I was none too happy with the way it ended. Although I won't say any more, because there might be some people reading this who haven't watched it yet. I'm wondering if the next season is just going to pick up at 12:01 am. There's quite a few unanswered questions left up in the air. Such as....why the hell is Sherry Palmer such a fucking bitch?