I've noticed sort of a strange dichotomy related to these weblog things. Namely, when I am actually out there doing exciting and fun things with my life, I don't really have time to post, so I don't get to write about all the fun things. And then, when I actually do have time to post, there's not much to write about because I haven't been doing anything. Strange, indeed.
So, I've noticed that there have been a couple comments added to my blog, courtesy of
Shane and some guy I've never met named
Nathan Lundblad. He went to
high school with Shane down in
Vista. Now he goes to
Cal Tech, along with my other friend
Shane. I don't think they know each other, but I'm convinced that the universe will end if they ever meet.
Last night, I had a dream that I was back at
my high school, except I wasn't a teenager...I was the age I am now (28), but yet I still had to go to all my classes. A prominent figure in my dream last night was this girl Miriam, who is probably one of the most gorgeous girl who ever walked the halls of Fallbrook High School. Of course, Hayley Dixon was pretty cute too. Anyway, last I heard Miriam had graduated from college and had spent a few years living in
Paris, France. So, I obsessed over her for most of the day, like I did through most of high school, but it's more or less passed now.
Last night, I got dragged out to see the
stupidest movie ever. I got home and there was this message from Katie inviting me to go to the movie, and it was either that or sit around the apartment all night while my roommate watched
Farscape on
Tivo. Damn, I hate that show. So, I decided to take my chances on this movie. About 25 minutes into it, I was largely regretting my decision, and was wishing I had a melon baller with which to scoop my eyes out. Fortunately, I didn't pay full price, because I cheated and flashed my
UCLA ID, pretending to be a student. Anyway, the movie blew chunks. Everybody else I was with seemed to mostly enjoy it, even Ian. At least, he was laughing at various points, while I was counting the tiles on the ceiling. The whole experience seemed like some horrible flashback to some crap that Kim Price would have forced me to watch, back while I was dating her. And of course, she would have loved it. Oh well, tomorrow I get to go see
Spider-Man. Fuckin' A.