At the moment, I am housesitting over in West LA for these people with whom I used to work at the Shoah Foundation. It's nice because I am close to work but, by the same token, it kind of sucks because I don't know anybody over in this neck of the woods. To make matters worse, these people have an i-Mac, which is a terrible way to get online. Not to mention that this makes the layout of my blog look all funky sometimes.
I had to work today, because it was the housing check-in for summer. I had to be there just in case there were any problems with anything. There really weren't, which was a good sign. The fewer problems that arose today, the better job I did up until this point. So, I guess that's good.
Tomorrow morning I have to be at work at about 7 am, and stay until about 8 o'clock in the evening, and I have to do the same thing next week, too.
The display on this browser is really weird- there's no option to insert links. I guess, technically, I could type out the hyperlinks but I don't really care all that much. I'm pretty tired at the moment, but I am waiting for my laundry to finish.
Speaking of laundry- disaster almost struck here. I put my pants into the washing machine. Then, while it was filling up, I remembered that there was a 300 dollar check for me in one of the pockets. So, I quickly fished it out and it is now hanging up to dry. That, dear readers, was the most exciting thing that happened all day.