I'm really bored at the moment.
There's something about being bored in somebody else's house, as opposed to being bored in your own. When you're bored in your own, that's ok. You can like poke around in your closet and such to see what odd things you have lying around. However, in somebody else's house, you can't really do that...you might find something that completely changes your opinion about the person, like stacks and stacks of midget porn or something.
So, I know I've said this before...but I really hate my job. I was talking to this other guy who works there, Michael Lee, and he told me that there have been four Housing Coordinators in the last three years. That's not a good ratio, really. (Here's a blast from the past for Shane Bonham: I love El Ratio!) So, anyway- I've been meaning to call Cal State Northridge to find out about enrolling part time in their credential program. More and more, that seems to be the career direction that I am leaning toward.
I have to work again this Sunday. I'm not looking forward to it, in the least.
I am on the last chapter of A Clockwork Orange now. So, technically, I have finished the American version of the book. Soon, I'll have finished the British version. It seems the American publisher truncated the last chapter because he thought it was too happy of an ending.
I wish I had some exciting stories to tell, but my life is none too thrilling. I guess I could tell you about how I entered some stupid names into a stupid database all day. Hooray.
I haven't seen any movies lately. The last movie I saw was Star Wars, back in May. I'd like to see Minority Report and Men in Black. That Lilo and Stitch thing is also strangely appealing.
Well, I think I'll call it a night now and go finish that book. See ya.