It's been said that the unexamined life is not worth living. I think the same principle applies to the overexamined life. I think that anybody who has hung out with me lately can vouch for the fact that I am not much fun to be around these days. I'm moody and all together pensive most of the time, dwelling on things that are, at this moment, completely beyond my control.
The
World Cup is on right now- England versus Brazil. If Brazil wins, then it will be nearly impossible for
us to get a hold of any of our agents in Sao Paulo tomorrow.
My roommate is watching the game intently, but I really just don't care at the moment. Personally, if the United States wins the cup, I'd be just about ready to declare the whole thing rigged. Go Team USA!
I think at this point is when I let out an exhaustive sigh and go to bed.