I've introduced two new people to this blog. One is Lawral Wornek, who attends
Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania. I'd planned on telling her about it before, but forgot to. So I think I told her about it on Monday. Anyway, Lawral's cool, so if you say hi to her she might leave comments. Assuming she was interested enough to read it more than once.
The other new friend is Amanda Chase, who attends the same
church I do. She went to
Kosovo with me last year, and she also went this year, which I wasn't able to do. At any rate, she's pretty cool also. So, say hi to both of them, as my readership grows by leaps and bounds.
I haven't been to the movies in a while. I think the last movie I saw was
Minority Report, but I could be wrong. I used to be able to see all the movies I wanted for free because my friend
Eric Fadely worked for a movie theater chain (he was in the corporate offices, not a popcorn maker guy). I'm not sure if the chain even exists anymore because they grew too quickly. Anyway, for like three years I didn't pay for a single movie. Needless to say, I saw almost every single movie there was to see back then. But since movies now cost me 9.50 a pop, I'm more selective about what I choose to watch. Anyway, I don't have much else to say. I just sort of felt obligated to post since it was the last day of the month. I think I'll post more tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed.