Well, as
Nathan Lundblad pointed out, my archives on this sight seem to have gone MIA. I'm not sure what the problem could be. I would get mad, but I'm not sure I really have a right to, considering this is a free service and all. Darn faulty product supplying me with endless amounts of storage space that I never paid for!
First things first, I guess. I bought a car this weekend. A
2001 Honda Civic EX coupe, black. I'm somewhat indifferent about the car, actually. I'm not sure what it is. I absolutely loved my last car, and was somewhat traumatized by it's untimely death. I washed that car at least once a month, waxed it every three months, had routine maintenance done every 5,000 miles, like clockwork...and then it was all for naught because some stupid moron didn't know how to stop at a stop sign. I guess it's sort of like if you've been dating the perfect girl, and then she dumps you out of the blue, and so you just grab the next girl who comes along. This is my rebound car, I suppose. The difference between the two cars is quite noticeable. The Jetta, while not the most powerful engine in the world by any stretch of the imagination, was far more powerful than this Civic. It's sort of like if I was driving around in some Formula-1 race car and then, all of the sudden, had to switch to a riding lawn mower.
I'm not sure what it is, exactly, but for some reason I have become addicted to this newfangled
Vanilla Coke. I first had some a while ago and didn't like it at all. But then, last weekend when I was in
Fresno, my grandmother had assloads of it. I became addicted to it and have been drinking it ever since. I've probably put myself on a collision course with
diabetes or something equally horrible.
Tomorrow is the last day of July. I'm kind of glad that this month is over- I'm not sure why. It's not like life just suddenly changes when a new month comes around.