Tomorrow's Friday, which is a good thing. However, it's not as great of a thing this week on account of I have to
work this Sunday because it's the housing check-in for our 6-week August Academic Program. I basically just have to be there at the dorm in case there are any problems at all with any ALC students. For the most part it is uneventful, which is a good thing. The more boring it is on check in day, the better job I di up to that point.
I think that, next weekend, I am going to head down to the
Fallbrook area. It's been quite a while since I've been down there. Easter was the last time. There's a wedding going on next week at
Riverview, which I probably won't go to on account of I wasn't invited. It's not that I was purposely NOT invited...it's just one of those things where I haven't seen the people for like 3 years, so it doesn't really matter if I go or not. But I think I'm still going to go down there and visit all my friends from the days of yore. Adam Young, Ryan and Mandy Yingst...ummm...perhaps Kimberly Price, although she lives in
San Diego, which is kind of far. I'm sure I could talk her into driving up to that area.
Of course, since my parents no longer live there, that means I'll have to stay with somebody else. Perhaps I can stay with the Yingstseses or Adam Young and his wife whom I barely know. Regardless...I think it'll be a good weekend to go.