Well, I'm not sitting here imagining that the whole lot of you are really all that interested in how the concert was at
The Bowl last night. You might be on any normal day...but since this is not a normal day, I will keep it simple. All I really have to say is that hearing
Isaac Hayes sing "Shaft" live is now ranked as one of the highlights of my life...right up there with bungee jumping in New Zealand and winning the Los Angeles marathon.
So, as you are all wondering, yes Katie Pearson is home. She called me today at
work. I was just sitting there staring out my window at the
UCLA campus when the phone rang. I somehow knew it was her. Anyway, I have made arrangements for breakfast on Saturday at 10 am. Needless to say, I am completely freaked out about this. I have visions of her throwing hot coffee in my face and running screaming from the restaurant. Actually, at least that'd be closure. What I'm more worried about is that she'll say, "That's nice. Could you pass the salt?" I just have to keep repeating to myself what Alisa has told me time and again, "You'll do fine, Matt." Yes...yes I will.