Guten Tag von
Heidelberg! Jetzt,
Shane Ross und Ich sind der Hauptbahnhof und Wir gehen zu
München. That's about the extent of my German at this point. As you can see, I have arrived safely. I got in to Frankfurt yesterday at about 9:30 am, and met Shane at the train station there. Then we took the train to Heidelberg and spent the daz wandering around Heidelberg until my friend Sonja Kolterer was off work. We spent last night with Sonja Kolterer and her boyfriend, (husband, as of next month) at their home in the suburb of Wiesloch. We had dinner and spent the evening talking and playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 in German. I went to sleep last night at about 9:30, after having been awake for nearly 36 hours straight. I must say that it was probably the best sleep that I have had in my entire life, mostly because I was completely exhausted.
Well, I've got 26 minutes left on this thing and I want to write some quick e-mails also, so that's all from Heidelberg. Tschüß!