Well, here I am live from
München! I've only got about 10 minutes left on this internet thing so I'll have to make it quick.
We arrived in München on Wednesday afternoon and went to the festival. We ate dinner at one of the little temporary restaurants there. Due to a miscommunication and the language barrier I accidentally tipped the hot German waitress about € 6.00 too much, but she was hot and it seemed to make her day so I didn't attempt to correct the problem.
After the festival closed, we somehow ended up with these two German guys who took us to some club by way of a cab. The cab driver was an Arab man and was joking that he wanted to kill us because we we're Americans. Ha ha! Those wacky Arab cab drivers.
The club closed at about 4 am and we wandered the streets until sun up. Since it was freezing, we opted to find a hotel, and managed to find rooms in a hotel in the nearby city of Augsburg, which is about 35 minutes by train. Well, I'm about out of time here so, to sum up: The festival is fun. German chicks are hot. End of story.