Let me start this entry by saying Happy Birthday to my nephew, Sawyer Scott Stahl. Seven years ago today, Sawyer was born at
Fallbrook Hospital in
Fallbrook,
California. That seems really strange that it has been seven years. At the time, I was a junior at
UCSD, living in a townhouse on Genessee Ave. in
San Diego. Sawyer was somewhat premature, so soon after he was born he had to be flown by helicopter to
Children's Hospital in San Diego, on account of he had a collapsed lung and was turning all blue. It was somewhat scary at the time, but obviously he lived through it. Sawyer's a good kid and we all like him.
Anyway, I don't actually expect Sawyer to read this, but I know that my sister-in-law sometimes stops by here, so she can read that. I imagine there is going to be some sort of celebration for him sometime this week, but I haven't heard anything yet.
Another exciting thing about today is that I get to vote. Actually, I'm not all that excited about it. I'm sure it's the generic complaint, but I'm not really too excited about having to choose between
Tweedledee and
Tweedledum. If you must know, I'm voting for Tweedledum. I wonder what it is about politics that makes only the truly undesirable candidates run for election. No doubt money and family ties plays a role in all of it.
Ok...I've got to go vote and do some other stuff, so I'm going to end this post. Now.