I say! Were you looking for me?
So, the question that has, no doubt, been burning in your mind these last 12 days is, "Where is Matt?" You have, most likely, dashed to work each morning and eagerly called up my site...hoping...praying...that I had updated. That I had placed another small, inane observation about some insignificant event in my life. And, each day, you have been met with utter disappointment. Your soul has been crushed as, day after day, you have seen the same headline on this page.
Well here, at last, is an entry. I do believe that I will spare you the details of my life since May 11. Things have been quite dull. I have spent the majority of my waking hours over the last two weeks working on final projects for school. In particular, I had to finish The Project from my Computers for Morons class. As I said before, everything involved in that project was simple. It was just arduous. The Project consisted of ten different assignments, each of which took about five hours to complete, and each of which was little more than busy work. Since the entire thing was so stupid, and I had other more important classes to worry about, I had saved almost the entire thing until the end. So basically, since May 12, I have done nothing other than work on the stupid thing. I finished it yesterday at about 4:30 in the afternoon...a mere three and a half hours before it was due.
So, I turned it in last night and thus completed my first semester in the credential program. I've got two more left to go.
This week I am housesitting over in West Los Angeles once again. Although, I've actually spent quite a bit of time back at my place, working on The Project. I had to do it at home because the computer here, as I'm sure you recall, is a somewhat archaic Macintosh.
Well, this weekend I have to go to a wedding in San Juan Capistrano. A friend of mine from college, Erik Randolph, is getting married. I'm serving as an usher and reading a psalm during the ceremony, so I have to go down tomorrow for the rehearsal dinner as well. I'm thinking I'll just stay at my brother's house in Irvine Friday night, rather than coming all the way back here. I'm sure the cats will be ok by themselves for one night.