A Day Late...
Well, since I said that there would be something new today, here it is.
In all honesty, I don't really want to write anything at the moment. It's late, I'm tired, and I'd rather be in bed. But, here I am writing so that I will have kept my word about doing it.
Some of you might be wondering, "Where has Matt been? Why hasn't he posted anything?"
Well, the reasons for this are twofold. First and foremost, the past two weeks have been incredibly exhausting for me. As you have seen from my last entry that has been up for nigh unto twelve days, I have been sick with a case of something. I'm not sure- maybe it was the flu, or maybe it was West Nile Virus. On top of being ill, I have had to be "on the go" for pretty much everyday. I did stay home from Kennedy for one day last week, because I was too sick to move. However, later that night I had to go turn in six papers for one class, and take a midterm for another class. So, there I sat taking my midterm with something like a 102 degree temperature...feeling dizzy, coughing, sneezing, extremely sore throat and so on. Incidentally, I still got an A on the midterm, because I am incredibly brilliant.
And then I had to come home from that and type another paper that was due the next day. And that Thursday was when I was doing my How a Bill Becomes a Law lesson for my Government class at Kennedy. Then, this week, I had a paper and a midterm. Fortunately, there's no lesson. However, I do need to start getting my stuff together in order to take over the class starting November 10. So, what I'm saying is that I have been too busy in order to post...that's the first reason.
The second reason is that I have honestly had nothing to say. So, since I really don't like posting one sentence entries, I have had no reason to post anything. I'm still not sure I have any reason to post anything.
Will all of the school work and stuff going on, my social life has been almost nonexistant for the past few weeks. The only friends I've seen at all have been Shane Ross and Ryan, whom I saw this Tuesday night. So, all I would really have to post about is how I have gotten up, gone to the high school, gone to CSUN, come home, spent the weekends doing homework and recovering from the busy week.
Oh well...that's enough about that. In other news, I was quite happy to see the Marlins pull out another victory against New York tonight. Penny's pitching was not exactly stellar, but it was enough to get the job done. Overall, I'd say it was an entertaining game.
So, for those of you who live elsewhere other than Southern California, let me tell you what you have been missing out on. For the past week and a half, the temperature here in Los Angeles has risen above 100 degrees everyday. It has been miserable, particularly in the Valley. This Tuesday, it was about 106 degrees in Northridge...nevermind the fact that it's the end of October.