The Best Laid PlansI cannot say too much about what is going on at the moment. Originally, Kelsey was supposed to be here in Los Angeles at this time. Due to a situation that has arisen, however, she is now in Houston, where she will be for a few days. The reason that I am posting this right now is to ask all of you who read this and are the praying type to please say a prayer for her right now. (You can also throw me in the mix there, as this is hard for both of us.) She is going through something very difficult right now, and she needs all of your prayers. I really can't say much more than that, as this is a somewhat personal matter.
We have had to scrap our plans for this weekend, but that is not what is important, as we can always reschedule.
Kelsey, if you happen to be reading this...I love you and I am praying for you.
That is all.