Photoblogging, Take OneAfter many years of resisting the lure of technology, I have recently purchased a new digital camera...the Canon PowerShot A610. I am in love with this thing and have taken it nearly everywhere I have gone since getting it. It is my goal to be that annoying guy who is always taking pictures.
In an effort to keep busy and keep my mind off of other things, I called up Angie tonight and asked her if she wanted to go exploring. So, after making a quick stop by my boring, nondescript classroom

I headed over to Angie's house, where I was forced to stand idly by while she finished working on something or other.

Once she was finally ready to go, we headed over to Amoeba Records on Sunset Blvd., where I took a few photos before being admonished by an employee. I'm not sure what they are trying to hide. You'd think they would want pictures taken of their store.

Incidentally, here is a picture of me looking totally awesome in the stairwell at Amoeba:

After leaving Amoeba, we headed over to eat at a Thai Restaurant on Hollywood Blvd.


We ordered something that neither of us finished, and then headed out on a quest to find a good point to take a picture of the Los Angeles skyline.


Once that was accomplished, we headed over to the Coffee Bean on Sunset Blvd., where we met up with Mischal and where I continued to be the annoying guy with the camera.

If you are interested, you can feel free to browse through my pictures over at Flickr. I have posted several and will continue to post several more. I am experimenting with the camera, but thankfully I am allowed to delete them if they suck.